Join Aerobility to celebrate 25 years of accessible disabled flying in a one-of-a-kind 25km moonlight challenge. Run, walk or wheel in your brightest neon colours!
We're looking for runners, walkers and wheelchair users to join us in a moonlight 25km challenge around Blackbushe Airfield. The theme for the run is to glow, so dress in your brightest neon gear to help us light up the airfield!
Enjoy the pre-event action as there will be a barbecue, live music, aircraft display and a chance to meet fellow Aerobility friends and supporters. Then it's time to light up the night sky as you make your way around the airfield challenge route!
- 25km moonlight run, walk or wheel challenge
- Soak up the atmosphere in your glow in the dark gear!
- Take part as an individual or a team of 5 and share the distance
- Enjoy pre-event food and entertainment
- Raise funds for a unique charity, who for 25 years have provided disabled people with the opportunity to fly.
- Fundraising advice and support
- Dedicated webpage and fundraising portal
- Barbecue, live music and aircraft visit
The event open to people of all ages. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Individual: Registration fee £20 Suggested fundraising target: £100
Team: Registration fee £100 suggested fundraising target £500.
Participants can register via the following link: